- Entrance Test shall be conducted in online mode and through secured browser.
- Candidate can appear for the Entrance Test on December 22, 2019 anytime between 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Candidate is required to ensure availability of technical infrastructure before appearing for Online Entrance Exam such as Laptop / Desktop as per requisite specifications, internet bandwidth, web camera, etc.
- Candidate is required to appear for Mock Test so as to get acquainted with the user interface and technical environment.
- Candidate can appear in the Entrance Test only once in an admission session.
- The Test will have 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 2 marks each and the total Marks will be 100.
- There is no negative marking.
- The duration of the test is 60 Minutes.
- As Stipulated by MKCL and IGNOU, the fee for appearing in the Entrance Test is Rs. 150/- only.
Topics for Entrance Test are as follows:
- Quantitative Aptitude - 10 Questions
- Logical Reasoning - 15 Questions
- English Language Skills - 10 Questions
- Information Technology Skills - 15 Questions
- Candidates who clear the Entrance Examination shall be required to fill up Preference Form for Workplaces offered by the Industry Partners.
- Candidates shall be called for the Internship interview based on the merit and preferences given by the candidate for the Workplace.
- Industry partners offering Workplace shall conduct selection process as per their norms selecting the candidates.