Rs.7000 to Rs.8000
General Job profile:
- Research and generate lists of potential customers including action taken and status reports
- Cold Calling, Follow-up calls
- Providing Online / On-site Demos
- Periodic emails/update to customer on changes / amendments through email campaigns
- Supporting the company’s marketing events, exhibitions, training, etc.
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- The employee may need to go for field visits
- Employee may be required to do door to door marketing
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences
Note: The product/service which needs to be sold depends on company. The required training would be provided from the company.
Note: - This is general job profile for such type of job role, actual job role may vary according to each company.
- Sales Associate/ Intern [1-2 years]
- Sales Executive / Business Development Executive[2 - 4 years
- Assistant Sales Manager [4 - 6 years
- Sales Manager [6- 8 years]
- Regional Sales Manager [8 - 10 years
Disclaimer: A master’s degree in management/ relevant field can expedite the career progression