Account & Audit assistance
Rs.6000 – Rs.8000
General Job profile:
- Looking after everyday’ s accounting of the company
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger, Prepare monthly receivable statements.
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances.
- Cheque management and make bank deposits.
- Verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
- Co-ordination with statutory Auditors, tax consultants, etc.
- Credit control - chasing outstanding debts via email and phone
- Provide backup support to peers in the accounting department.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Collection of Payment from the Clients Venue
Note: This is general job profile for such type of job role, actual job role may vary according to each company.
- Accounting intern [1 - 2 years]
- Junior Accountant/ Finance Analyst [2 - 4 years]
- Senior Accountant/ Senior Finance Analyst [4- 6 years]
- Accounts Manager / Finance Manager [6 - 8 years]
Disclaimer: A master’s degree in management/ relevant field can expedite the career progression