Academic model and Learning environment
Academic model offers a unique learning environment to the learners, that comprises of:
- A Workplace for practical provided by the industry partner
- An eLearning framework for Theory and
- Reflection sessions with working professionals as experts/mentors
- Learners are enrolled for the three year degree program through selection process and are allotted a Workplace made available by the industry partner for three years. Workplace is allotted as per the selection criteria set by the industry at the time of admission.
- Learners work at the Workplace i.e. Practicals of the degree program by complete the allotted tasks, and interact with teammates, seniors. Get involved in the work.
- Before and after the Workplace hours, Learners access MKCL’s eLearning framework for Theory component of the degree program. i.e. to
- Learn by exploring global and best practices followed for specific profession and respective role
- Appreciate, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate real-life case studies developed by experts
- Derive theory out of skills practiced at the workplace
- Actively participate by posting and answering questions on eWorkForum – platform for sharing work situations and challenges
- Learners interact with mentors through online mode or face to face or any other suitable media for
- reflections on deriving meaning and value out of daily actions at workplace
- discussions around actions and reflections, group activities and assessments