University Rules The University reserves the right to change the rules from time to time. Latest rules will be applicable to all the students irrespective of the year of their registration.
Simultaneous Registration: Students who are already enrolled in a programme of one year or longer duration can also simultaneously register themselves for any Certificate programme of 6 months duration. However, if there is any clash of dates of counselling or examination schedule between the two programmes taken, University will not be in a position to make adjustment. Simultaneously, pursuing two academic Programmes either from the same University, or one from the Open University (under ODL mode) and the other from Conventional University (regular or face-to-face mode) is not permitted, as of now, except Certificate Programme.
Refund of Fee: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other programme of this University. However, in cases where University denies admission, the programme fee will be refunded after deduction of processing fee.
Correction/Change of Name/Surname of Learner: Spelling mistakes, if any, committed at the time of data entry stage will be rectified by the Student Registration Division (SRD). However, Learners are expected to write their correct name (as indicated in the High School Certificate) in the Admission Form. In case any change in the name (other than the one mentioned in his/her High School Certificate), then it is mandatory for the prospective learners to furnish legal evidence of having changed his/her name/surname while submitting the admission form. For Change of Name/Surname, after confirmation of admission, the learners are required to submit the following documents MKCL to Registrar, SRD: i) Original copy of Notification in a daily newspaper notifying the change of name; ii) Affidavit, in original, on non-judicial Stamp Paper of the appropriate value sworn in before 1st Class Magistrate specifying the change in the name; iii) Marriage Card/Marriage Certificate in case of women candidates for change in surname; iv) Gazette Notification, in original, reflecting the change of name/surname;
Recognition: IGNOU Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates are recognized by all member Universities of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and are at par with Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates of all Indian Universities/Institutions.
Application, Selection and Admission :
- IGNOU releases advertisement for admission to BBA(SM) along with link for online registration for entrance exam.
- MKCL conducts the online Entrance Exam.
- MKCL declares the result of the Entrance Exam based on the cut-off decided by IGNOU.
- MKCL arranges the Interviews for candidates who have cleared the Entrance Exam.
- Industry Partner conducts interviews.
- Industry partners give the offer of internship for BBA(SM) program to selected candidates.
- MKCL in consultation with IGNOU declares the final list of candidates for admission to BBA. (SM)
- MKCL provides online link to selected candidates for filling admission form and payment of program fees.
- IGNOU verifies the credentials and confirms the admission of the selected candidates.
- IGNOU issues the enrolment number to the students.
- Students join the workplace, academic session commences and MKCL provides learning material to the students.
Aforementioned University rules are available in the Prospectus. Other rules related to application, selection, workplace, learning, assessment etc. are part of student undertaking.